[GFS] roof clips

All

I am in need of 16 roof clips for the stainless above the rain rails of the '57 Fury.  I will buy however many anyone can spare.  If anyone has a few to spare, please e-mail or call me at 201-741-8860. .

Also, does anyone have a telephone number for Mr. G's Fasteners in Ft. Worth, TX.  The number in the GFS news letter is not valid for my area.

 Thanks.
John Paxos