[GFS] Re: QUESTION FOR YOU

Ron:

    If I could not find a gasket for the pump, I would make one from rubberized cork gasket material.  I have done this several times.

    John Teske

In a message dated 7/29/2013 5:07:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Archangel1390@xxxxxxx writes:

    I need a power steering pump lid gasket for a 56 Plymouth. Power steering pump is located on the back of the generator. Any idea where I can get one? I think it is interchangeable with Dodge, Desoto, Chrysler of the same year.(53 to 56)

   Ron Swartley