From: William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:01 am
Subject: [GFS] Tulsarama Update

Hi GFSers,
I was tipped by Michael Morris that those who entered the "Open" Tulsarama car
how would be receiving packets.  He had not received his and when he informed
e of this, I had not received mine either.  Today's mail delivered my packet.
o for all those GFSers, including Michael, who were submitted to Tulsarama for
ntry to the Open event, you should be expecting a packet if you haven't already
eceived one.  Inside the packet are the schedule of events, detail on what the
pen entry car owners should do as they enter the show, etc.  There is also a
ap of the "Open" car show layout.  The Golden Fin Society has its assigned spot
n the layout and we are situated right next to our friends of the Forward Look
roup, and on the other side of them is the Plymouth Owners Club.  Other groups
ssigned to spots on the layout include: the Plymouth Prowler Association,
outhwest MOPAR, Green County Triumph Club, Green County Corvair Group, Oklahoma
it Car Club, Early Rods of Tulsa, The Crewzers, the Route 66 Cruisers and the
lassic Chevy Club.  The boundary of this layout is Lawton Ave on the North,
eventh St to the West, Houston St to the south, and Third St to the east.  The
ulsa Convention Center is directly south, on Houston St.
The packet includes a badge which you will attach to a lanyard received at
heckin.  The badge allows you in and out of the INVITATIONAL AUTO Show as often
s you like and identifies you as having a Tulsarama entry.  Your packet also
ncludes a "Dash Certificate" which is a 8.5" X 11" sheet of paper that
dentifies your entry, your name, hometown, and is supposed to be placed on your
river's side dash when driving your vehicle into the show parking lot.
Other great news - that busy road warrior, Tom Mitchell, finally had the time to
mail me that his '58 Fury also was accepted into the Invitational Auto Show -
hat means all three years of our great Golden Fins are on display at the very
pecial Tulsarama Invitational Auto Show (to include Loyd Groshong's '56 and
ene and Mary Lou Vonderau's '57).
My list of GFSer cell phone numbers continues to grow and I will publish it on
his list by Thursday June 7, so those heading out to Tulsa early will have a
opy.  I will also bring copies of the list to Tulsa, for distribution.  If you
ant to add your cell phone number, email me as soon as you can.
Also, many of us have taken Jerry Burch up on his invitation to join he and his
ulsa Region of the Plymouth Owners Club at their special dinner at the local
FW Post.  Only $15 per person.  So far, attendees include yours truly and son,
im; Bill Craffey, Denny Graber and Mopar friend, Larry Versteeg; Gene & Mary
ou Vonderau; Kay & Tressa Williams; Michael Morris and his wife; and Van
assirer.  If you haven't signed up yet and want to join GFSers and the POC,
hecks or PayPal arrangements must be made with Jerry Burch before June 8.  If
ou need particulars or have questions, feel free to email me.
All for now, Gang.  16 days and counting!
Jack

ahoo! Groups Links
   Individual Email | Traditional
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/