[GFS] Re: joining the golden fin society

[GFS] Re: joining the golden fin society

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your interest in the Golden Fin Society.  Glad you found our
website.  It is easy to join - send $15 (make check out to "Jack Lewis")
to me at 13765 South 1300 West, Riverton, UT 84065.  Your fee entitles you
to membership, use of our GFS internet chat list, 6 issues of the GFS
newsletter (just mailed out the November letter over the weekend) and
networking with over 150 56-57-58 Fury owners worldwide.  Don't know where
you live, but we are just gearing up our planning for our 4th National
Gathering in July 2003.  It will be held in conjunction with the Chryslers
at Carlisle event in Carlisle, PA.

I am also keeper of the Registry of our fine cars.  Upon your joining I
will send you a form requesting information on your 1957 Fury such as VIN,
Body #, Engine #, options, history/previous owners, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Jack Lewis
Founder/Editor-Golden Fin Society