The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chrysler Corporation Articles - 2020 AHA winners
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> 1955-1961 Forward Look MoPar General DiscussionMessage format

chryslerman101
Posted 2020-08-02 9:15 PM (#601619)
Subject: Chrysler Corporation Articles - 2020 AHA winners

This year the 2020 Concours d'Elegance of America car show event and its Automotive Heritage Awards for outstanding Journalists and Writers, were offically cancelled due to Covid-19. However, the event planners had decided to make the 2020 Automotive Heritage Journalist Awards virtual and live on Youtube - Sunday July 26, 2020, which I had watch it and thought it was very interesting. They had announced the 2020 Future Collectible Vehicle of the Year Award, 2020 Concept Car of the Year, 2020 Lifetime Achivement for Journalism Award, and the 2020 Automotive Heritage Awards for outstanding Journalists and Writers.

Last year there was no Chrysler Corporation related articles that had won the prestigious 2019 Automotive Heritage Awards for outstanding Journalists and Writers.

But this year, there were (4) outstanding Chrysler Corporation related articles that were nominated and that had won the prestigious 2020 Automotive Heritage Awards for outstanding Journalists and Writers. The overall competition was very competitive this year with 10 different entry categories, which there were a total of 32 judges that would score each of the entry submissions and the chief judge was well respected Csaba Csere, who was a former technical director and editor-in-chief of Car and Driver magazine.

1Richard Sias’s 1968 Dodge Charger design both defined and ended his career at Chrysler – Daniel Strohl -Hemmings magazine

2“Larger Than Life: Uncovering the Legend of Big Willie Robinson” – Daniel Miller -Los Angeles Times newspaper – Best-in-Category Trophy Winner

3Chrysler “Spins the Music” Again with RCA “45” Auto Victrola – Rick Hirsh -Chrysler Power magazine

4Lee lacocca, ‘Father of the Mustang,’ Dies at 94 – David Smith -WardsAuto News

If anyone is interested in watching this event, which I thought was very interesting and enjoyed very much, I have attached the The Auto Channel website link below, which also has more information and the Youtube video link.

https://www.theautochannel.com/news/2020/07/27/835900-2020-aha-journalism-awards-winners.html

Edited by chryslerman101 2020-08-02 10:20 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
chryslerman101
Posted 2020-08-05 11:56 AM (#601715 - in reply to #601619)
Subject: RE: Chrysler Corporation Articles - 2020 AHA winners

I had finally managed to find the time to read all the Chrysler Corporation related articles that had won the 2020 Automotive Heritage Journalist Awards. I had originally stated that there were (4) Chrysler Corporation related articles, but after reviewing the complete list of the 2020 Journalist Award winners again, there was actually (5) out of the (37) total winners. 

5How Packard could have doomed Chrysler Corporation –Larry Printz -Hagerty Media News

All of the above Chrysler Corporation related articles were well researched and well writtened, which I had greatly enjoyed reading all of them and I also learned a lot from each one of them. 

Also, the renowed and well respected automotive journalist Gary Witzenburg had won the most journalist awards for 2020, which he had won a total of (4), and they were for different articles that he had written for Hagerty Media News, Vintage Motorsport magazine, and Corvette magazine. Last year, Gary Witzenburg had also won the most journalist awards for 2019, which was a total of (5), and they were for different articles that he had written for Vintage Motorsport magazine, Motor Trend magazine, and for Car and Driver magazine.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)