The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blasting and Powder Coating
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> Vendor DiscussionMessage format

NC Adventurer
Posted 2019-11-24 1:43 PM (#590669)
Subject: Blasting and Powder Coating

Veteran

As I tear into the brakes on my '60 Adventurer, I'm faced with some parts that could use a bit more clean-up than elbow grease and cans of brake clean can provide. I scrubbed what I could from the brake drum backing plates and the brake shoe support plate but still wasn't satisfied with the level of cleanliness.

I took those parts to Final Touch Blasting and Powder Coating in Spring Lake, NC and received some FANTASTIC work at very reasonable prices. The turn around was phenomenal, too - one day. The backing plate looks like its NOS fresh off he shelf, as does the support plate. I elected to just shot the support plate with some Rustoleum Matte Clear but had the backing plate powder coated in chassis black. Both parts look amazing!

If you're looking for great service and an extremely knowledgeable owner, Final Touch is the place to call. They can be reached at 910-568-0255. Their physical address is 2016 Ray Road, Spring Lake, NC 28390.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)