The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Customer Royal 2 door hardtop d500 + complete 4dr padts car
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

rkandii
Posted 2019-08-17 8:31 PM (#586150)
Subject: Customer Royal 2 door hardtop d500 + complete 4dr padts car

Time to face reality. I'm never going to get to this project. For sale is my 57 custom royal d500. The car has to build cards when I found in the interior and another one I sent off for. Body plate says build date of 12 19 1956. 2nd build card from Chrysler historical says belt on 12 27 1956. The d500 is white with blue interior. Has power steering power brakes power seat. Engine was rebuilt about 30 years ago and has been filled with oil in the cylinder since then. Front end was completely rebuilt at that time. I'm guessing there's about a thousand miles on the motor and the front end. The car also has Factory AC. From what I recall the numbers match I never did anything to change. Rockers are Rusty and there's some rest of the driver's foot pan. If I recall the rest of the floor is solid. Rare quarters were getting cheesy behind the rear wheels. I hung a quarter panel on the right rear fender. The trunk drop offs are shot. The car has both antennas all the trim extra power seat drives. The parts car is a royal four-door sedan. 325 torqueflite. The car the car is all there. But the rear frame rails are rusted off and the front floorboards are shot. I haven't had the hood open in yours I don't recall if it's a four barrel or not. It's missing a few pieces of stainless but all the glass intact. I am unable to get pics of either car right now. I just recently moved and everything's misplaced right now. Both cars have clean titles. There might be pics of the custom Royal on here because I did talk to Neil about it and there might be a picture of the original build card I found under the carpet in the backseat. The d500 was built with smaller tires and had two sets of carpets in it when i tore them out. I'm unable to get pics I think would be best if someone was able to come and look at it. The car is located between Omaha Nebraska and Sioux City Iowa. My phone number is 402 680 6872. Please leave a clear voicemail and call back number if you don't get me. The price is $9,500 firm for both cars. Bring a good flashlight if you're interested to look at it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)