The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

'57 Belvedere
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

finny7
Posted 2019-06-05 4:58 PM (#582973)
Subject: '57 Belvedere

Selling my '57 Belvedere 4dht because I'm never going to finish it. I don't have the capabilities to do the job anymore, unless I win the lottery and can pay somebody to do it. All I've done since I got it 14 years ago is drive it and love it. Added disk brakes, dual-pot master cylinder, some good (Big M- meaning California and unrusted) fenders & front bumper, and have collected a bunch of other stuff for it, actually more than I can remember at the moment. The highlite was the unobtainable dome light lenses. It passed the Missouri State Inspection (I'm in Kansas City) in 2015 and hasn't been driven since. The 301 has a knock, but you'll also get a '92 Dakota 318/torqueflite (ran great when I drove it home from Kansas) with all the harnesses, etc. to make it work while you rebuild the 301/powerflite, if you decide to do so. Anyway, bring a trailer and a good- sized truck.
Pictures? There's a string on this site called "best pic you've ever taken of your car" or something like that. Look for "finny7". Or look at the top of my Facebook page- "Tom Hermann". BTW, it's primer gray now. The $1 a can copper paint from a surplus store didn't last long.
Price? I'll settle for $5k obo since I've got more than double that into it.
Contact? Talk to me here or call my cel- 816.679.5283.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)