The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

59 Sierra $8,500 Wheatridge Craigslist
Moderators: Lancer Mike

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Rocky Mountain RegionMessage format

Lancer Mike
Posted 2019-03-30 12:30 PM (#580124)
Subject: 59 Sierra $8,500 Wheatridge Craigslist

Not my car, but someone around here might be interested...

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/wheat-ridge-1959-dodge-sierra-station/6847939445.html

1959 Dodge Coronet Sierra 6-passenger station wagon for sale. This is a running, driving, stopping project car.

This is a factory big-block wagon... 361 engine. 3-speed Torqueflite transmission. Rare Custom Royal front fascia, emblem, and steering wheel.

I brought this car back from Arizona about 6 months ago. It is a lifelong AZ car, which means the body is pretty dang clean and dry. It's not perfect however; the floors have been patched as they often are, and there is some bubbling in the lower rear quarters. But overall, you will be hard-pressed to find a cleaner body. 

This wagon sat idle for a VERY long time before I acquired it. In the last six months, I have gone about getting the car on the road; new plugs, wires, rebuilt carb, valve cover gaskets, oil change and fuel pump. I dropped the fuel tank and professionally welded-in a patch, and flushed it thoroughly. Four 14 x 5.5" rims were located, then blasted and painted. Four new tires. New master cylinder, all six wheel cylinders, and rubber brake hoses. The car now starts, idles smoothly, shifts well and stops. Unfortunately the brake pedal pulses; the drums need to be turned, but I have not done that yet.

Visually this was someone's "Kustom" at one time. I'm not a fan really but it's a look that's easily changed. Wagon was originally white and green.

Interior is somewhat disassembled and is rough. All of the interior trim - door panels, etc - is in the trunk area.

To repeat, this is a project car. A very rare one... Can be driven while you work on it. 

Asking $8500/OBO. 

(00101_g5t0YFq9Rda_1200x900.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 00101_g5t0YFq9Rda_1200x900.jpg (145KB - 487 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)