The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Power steering conversion kits.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VENDOR LINKS and ADSMessage format

Fin_ish Floyd
Posted 2019-01-20 10:39 AM (#577109)
Subject: Power steering conversion kits.

I have a business, ( under the name,YouTurn1 - for power steering conversions) that will go on Ebay starting in Feb. 2019. We build and sell complete power steering kits for 1957-1960 Plymouth and Dodges at this time,but more early Mopar make and models to come. These kits include,Gear and adapter plate,hoses and fittings, power steering pump, cap, bracket and pulley, complete column and steering shaft modification needs, firewall clamp and boot, hardware ,instructions and CD tutorial. Whether you have stock steering and want to add power assist or if you have power assist and are in need of repairs and having difficulty finding obsolete equipment,we can accommodate you with a completely new and easy to install set up,and we make it look completely stock. I decided to build this business because there are no others that cater to our hobby for earlier mopars complete power steering needs. For more information, Email floydyouturn@hotmail.com

Edited by Fin_ish Floyd 2019-01-20 10:41 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Fin_ish Floyd
Posted 2020-03-06 1:36 PM (#595311 - in reply to #577109)
Subject: RE: Power steering conversion kits.

Fin_ish Floyd - 2019-01-20 10:39 AM

I build and sell complete power steering kits for 1957-1960 Plymouth ,Dodge and Desoto. These kits include,Gear and adapter plate,hoses and fittings, power steering pump, cap, bracket and pulley, complete column and steering shaft modification needs, firewall clamp and boot, hardware and instructions. Whether you have stock steering and want to add power assist or if you have power assist and are in need of repairs and having difficulty finding obsolete equipment,we can accommodate you with a completely new and easy to install set up. I decided to build this business because there are no others that cater to our hobby for earlier mopars complete power steering needs. For more information, Email
floydyouturn@hotmail.com
ph. 409-789-4064
Rebels-59
Posted 2020-03-06 2:19 PM (#595315 - in reply to #577109)
Subject: Re: Power steering conversion kits.

Board Moderator & Exner Expert 10K+

Floyd,,
I have sent you a Private Message about your Query,,

Clive
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *