The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need a used 62 Sport Fury Trunk Emblem
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> Wanted - All Wanted AdsMessage format

Coronet_Jeff
Posted 2017-10-09 11:35 AM (#550029)
Subject: Need a used 62 Sport Fury Trunk Emblem

Regular

Hi everyone, I know this isn't a 55-61 request, but I bet some of you have some 62 Plymouths in your collection.

I'm looking for a used trunk lid plastic medallion for a 1962 Sport Fury. This is the red/white/blue version. I have a good hood ornament, just need the trunk plastic. I plan on reproducing a quantity of all of the 62 Plymouth versions and offering them for sale at a reasonable price. I hate the thought of ordering a set from a current reproduction source and waiting a full year to get your order.

Anyways I'm not super picky on the piece I need, the color can be gone/faded etc. The plastic can be spider web cracked as long as it's complete and not missing pieces. I need the shape to mould and I have a different NOS piece to use for color matching. I'm happy to pay a fair price or send you a finished set when they're made.

Please PM me if you have something usable.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
ronnieoffland
Posted 2017-10-19 6:52 AM (#550593 - in reply to #550029)
Subject: Re: Need a used 62 Sport Fury Trunk Emblem

New User

I believe one was here https://stlouis.claz.org/classifieds?q=vintage+car+emblems&#...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)