The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1959 New Yorker - Chicago $3000 OBO
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

Destr0
Posted 2017-04-06 12:19 PM (#537491)
Subject: 1959 New Yorker - Chicago $3000 OBO

Veteran

Unfortunately I am losing my storage space and this car will not fit in my home garage (too long). It is currently in primer and is a great foundation. Need to sell ASAP and any reasonable offers will be considered. Car was running and driving when I started to do the body work - I have receipts for about $3K of engine work alone. I have also added the Scarebird front disk brake kit - the interior is fairly clean - all four door skins are nice, seats were re-done and in excellent condition.

The floorboards have been patched - bumpers are in good shape (no rust, a couple small dings - good for a driver).

What still needs done: Paint (obviously) - some rust on headlight surrounds need repaired. Has leaking radiator (have original core). I have all the original drum brakes as well.

Dual res. master cylinder needs installed. Has electronic distributor as well as old points dizzy - neither are installed. New plugs and wires ready to go.

I hate to sell this car as I really do love it but it is time for it to go to a new home. I just do not have time - I pulled it apart in 2012 hoping to have it done in a few months. There it still sits...

Make offer - call or text for specific picture requests.
Here is link to my CL ad:
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/6072761162.html

Top of the page Bottom of the page
mstrug
Posted 2017-04-07 7:08 AM (#537536 - in reply to #537491)
Subject: Re: 1959 New Yorker - Chicago $3000 OBO

Expert 5K+

Hi Kevin: What wheels did you use with the scare bird kit? Thanks! Marc.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)