The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Requesting AMA Questionnaire info from the Detroit Public Library
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> 1955-1961 Forward Look MoPar General DiscussionMessage format

56D500boy
Posted 2017-02-12 11:28 AM (#533829)
Subject: Requesting AMA Questionnaire info from the Detroit Public Library

Expert 5K+

Back in October, Wayne Graefen sent me pdf copies of the 56 Dodge Automobile Manufactures Association "Questionnaire" (25 pages of specification) that originated several copy generations ago with Neil Vedder going to a library and making a copy of the 56 Dodge document. I was happy enough to have that (thank you Wayne!). When I applied for and received info about my car from Chrysler historical in January, I received a nice copy of an AMA document from Danielle at FCA Historical. I was real happy until I realized that the document was for the 57 Dodges (it did include D500s but 57 not 56). I contacted Danielle only to find out that she then realized that she sent that 57 document by mistake but upon checking, she didn't have the 56 Dodge Document. So I was a bit bummed out.

Enter Wayne Graefen again. Wayne had recently been in contact with a Mark Bowden at the Detroit Public Library regarding the 56 Dodge AMA document. Wayne shared the contact info with me. It costs $10 to get an copy of the document emailed to you. You pay by cheque (or check, but not Czech) or credit card. The contact info is below also has a copy of the form you need to fill in, scan and attach to your email. (See below) I went through that the other day and got a first generation scanned pdf of the 56 Dodge AMA document (the February 15, 1956 revision with the D500 info) the same day for my $10. I also paid to have a hard copy mailed to Danielle at FCA Historical so she will have a good copy for the next 56 Dodge historical info requester.

Mark's contacts for purchasing the AMA documents is:

Mark Bowden
Coordinator - Special Collections
Burton Historical Collection
Detroit Public Library
5201 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48202
digitalcollections.detroitpubliclibrary.org

"Mark Bowden" ;

Right click on the image below, save, and print as 8.5 x 11.

Edited by 56D500boy 2017-02-12 11:29 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)