The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Door window weatherstriping
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> Body, Glass, Interior and TrimMessage format

59 in Calif
Posted 2017-01-31 11:21 PM (#532849)
Subject: Door window weatherstriping

Elite Veteran

Hey Guys, Are the 57 - 59 Dodge and Ply 2 dr sedan doors the same ? The reason I ask is: I'm installing the door window weatherstriping. 59 Dodge 2 dr sedan. I have the wing window seal installed and that big U shaped seal that mounts into the door window opening and seals the window at the top and rear end of the window. There is also a flat seal that mounts horizontally to the door and another one to the inside window moulding that seals the bottom of the window. Problem is that seal on a 2 dr sedan makes a 90 degree turn vertically at the rear end of the window opening to match the door window opening. Restoration Specialties call this seal a ' belt weatherstrip ' and they have a kit which has 1 inner and 1 outer, for a 57 - 59 Ply 2 dr sedan. Soooo, does the Dodge and the Ply use the same length door window glass ?? There is no listing for the Dodge, only the Ply. If the glass is the same length as the Dodge,,, Great I'l order them. Otherwise I'm in a world of *hit again! Thanks, Jerry
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)