The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2DR HT
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VEHICLESMessage format

Forward Look Frank
Posted 2016-12-19 7:15 PM (#529218)
Subject: 1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2DR HT

Board Moderator

For Sale: 1957 Belvedere Two Door Hardtop- Update... Now $4000... Priced reduced and will not include many extra parts that were to come with it. I guess I will go through the heartache of selling extra items one by one. The car will be on Ebay Sunday night. I was able to locate the left outer taillight trim and the fin caps. The only pieces I could not find were the 45 degree angles for the rear upper sportone. Thank you for your interest.
- I'm helping an elderly gentlemen sell his 57 Belvedere. The car has '57/'58 Belvedere Trim, solex glass and power steering. The car is a roller, meaning there is no engine, transmission or driveshaft. It would make an easy ratrod style car or could undergo a complete restoration. This car would be perfect for someone who has always wanted "Christine" but can't afford a restored original or a virgin restorable original. I consider it to be a good entry level car. A front disc brake conversion was started but not completed (1/2) wheels. The front clip has been removed and the interior has been disassembled. The car comes with a 120MPH speedo with clock Dash and a spare dash frame. The floor pans and trunk pans have been replaced with thick gauge home fabricated panels. The floor still has the '57 driver bolt in floorboard and there has been a hole cut in the transmission tunnel for a floor shifter. Seat bracket holes and floor bracing require completion. New fuel tank strap mounts/braces will need to be purchased/fabricated to install an OEM tank. The gas filler door, door handles and emblems have been shaved. The original gas door, tube and filler neck is included with the car should you choose to covert back to original. The car will also need a passenger inner fender as the original was lost during a move from the body shop; after the body shop closed unexpectedly (when the shop owner was shot and killed!). The rockers have been capped and rust repair has been performed in all of the usual '57 areas. The passenger front fender is good, and the driver fender was NOS prior to paint. Some fiberglass work has been performed on the rear quarter panels, etc. The car was disassembled and the trim was stored separately. I was able to locate all trim except for the right outer taillight molding and the rear quarter angles for the rear upper sportone trim. The original radiator is included with the car as well as two external heater boxes. I have a plethora of pictures beyond what is shown. Please email me at fwdlkfjw @verizon.net for more info or call me between 3:30-8PM M-F EST at four one zero-two zero six-two six nine one. If you call, text first or leave a message and I'll call back as I don't answer numbers I don't recognize. The car has a clean title and will be sold as-is with no warranty expressed or implied. The car is located in Baltimore, MD. I will accept either PayPal or cash and transfer the payment to the owner. If you wish to purchase the car and not haul it yourself, you can arrange for shipping/transportation however be advised you/your shipper/transporter are responsible for packing/loading/towing/hauling. Also, please no trade offers, tire kickers or my favorite: "What's your best price?". Make your best offer up front and I will relay to the owner for his consideration. If he says yes, it's yours. If it's no, make a better offer. First person with the best offer and cash gets it. Thank you for your interest. -Frank

(2.jpg)

(1.jpg)

(9.jpg)

(6.jpg)

(36.jpg)

(52.jpg)

(55.jpg)

(22.jpg)

(43.jpg)

(49.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2.jpg (291KB - 113 downloads)
Attachments 1.jpg (261KB - 110 downloads)
Attachments 9.jpg (282KB - 109 downloads)
Attachments 6.jpg (307KB - 105 downloads)
Attachments 36.jpg (1118KB - 112 downloads)
Attachments 52.jpg (1000KB - 115 downloads)
Attachments 55.jpg (561KB - 114 downloads)
Attachments 22.jpg (805KB - 126 downloads)
Attachments 43.jpg (1028KB - 125 downloads)
Attachments 49.jpg (1064KB - 118 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)