The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NOS auto related large 1940s posters trade for silver coins
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - LITERATURE and COLLECTIBLESMessage format

udoittwo
Posted 2016-09-25 10:21 AM (#522067)
Subject: NOS auto related large 1940s posters trade for silver coins

Expert

I found 3 old posters in a tube in the attic. They are real and NOT reprints and all are auto related. Unfortunately when I laid them out for the picts, I forgot to measure them but they are failry large as maybe you can tell by them on my hood.

This poster is for AMALIE LUBRICANTS. It is colorful and in very nice condition for a 70+ year old poster. It has metal trim on the upper and lower ends. These type of posters are hot right now and bringing high $s and are rare in any condition. This would look great in any den, finished garage, mancave, or game room. Watch something like American Pickers and they would probably pay $75 to $100 for this, possibly frame it and ask a LOT more.

I really don't care if they don't sell so but I am interested in silver coins. I feel that this poster is worth 3 silver dollars old or current but must be in decent condition not scrap or $5 face value and combination of U.S. dimes, quarters, or half dollars made before 1965.

Thanks and HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Karl.

(DSCN3817.JPG)

(DSCN3819.JPG)

(DSCN3818.JPG)

(DSCN3821.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSCN3817.JPG (226KB - 115 downloads)
Attachments DSCN3819.JPG (225KB - 115 downloads)
Attachments DSCN3818.JPG (232KB - 121 downloads)
Attachments DSCN3821.JPG (237KB - 110 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)