The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1956 Belvedere
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> Test AreaMessage format

sinanpaker
Posted 2016-01-16 11:49 AM (#501296)
Subject: 1956 Belvedere

New User

I have a 1956 Plymouth Belvedere Sports Coupe and so far everybody who have seen the car told me forget about the dream to drive it on a sunny day with my family.
Yes the car is a rust bucket and yes it is rough shape. Also, finding parts where I am living is very difficult. However, there is something about this car I love. Size, design lines, interior. I need all the help I can get from experienced owners and from restorers to locate parts as well as tips to fix the car. Please bare with my silly questions and thank you ahead.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Old Ray
Posted 2016-01-16 6:25 PM (#501324 - in reply to #501296)
Subject: RE: 1956 Belvedere

Extreme Veteran

Hello, I also have a ’56 Plymouth (disguised as a Canadian Dodge) As an almost newbie / rookie not sure if I’m allowed to say “welcome” but I will anyway.

Just a couple of personal observations, I think the test site is mostly for testing your picture posting skills, not actually easy, and you would get better response and more replies to you post if you posted as kind of an intro, WITH PICTURES, in the members rides section.

It is your car and you can do what you want with it and don’t pay any attention to what other people think you should do, they are just envious.
Just a heads-up, on the 55 and 56 model cars, there are not a lot on the site and are greatly outnumbered by the big fin guys so you might not get a huge response to your questions but should get answers to more generic questions.

Try posting in the wanted classified section for your needs?

56 Cruiser
Posted 2016-01-17 9:05 AM (#501372 - in reply to #501296)

Extreme Veteran

I had 4 56's at one time & are one of my favorites - I have lots of 56 stuff left over if you need it - good set bumpers - grill - headlight & tail lights - good rear panel under deck lid where most rust out - 2 dr seats - front fender & door trim - back glass - hood & deck lid & ect.
Good luck
Powerflite
Posted 2016-01-17 10:27 PM (#501497 - in reply to #501372)

Expert 5K+

Even a rusty '56 Belvedere is a lot better than a newer toyota in good condition. So go for it!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)