The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can someone else use my reg. for Carisile?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Announcements -> Forward Look & Other Mopar EventsMessage format

udoittwo
Posted 2015-05-30 7:32 AM (#479818)
Subject: Can someone else use my reg. for Carisile?

Expert

I don't have anything in writing just a confirmation # for the full weekend but I was sitting here in this way above normal heat wave in Pa. and wondering, I really can't deal with the heat sence getting my butt fried and developing a severe case of sun poisoning in Key West many years ago. It can get hot in cental Pa. in July or it can be absolutely beautiful. IF it is HOT, I might not go or only go out for the part of a day. IF that happens, can I allow someone else to use the rest of the pass or should I cancel my weekned pass now and go 1 day at a time? Without all the rules in front of me, can I register my car the day of the event or is it pre-reg. only?
Thanks for any info,
Karl.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ruchaven
Posted 2015-05-30 11:13 AM (#479829 - in reply to #479818)
Subject: Re: Can someone else use my reg. for Carisile?

Expert

You can always stay in the dealership or the tent. I am on O2 and can't walk around much. I am going to go one day at a time. If you enter a car it would be better, the price of the entry fee covers all 5 days and lets 2 people in the gate. If you are not entering a car but know someone how does and is alone, you can ride with them and share the entry cost. Either way it's cheaper than spending $25.00 a day for parking and gate fee.

Catch ya later.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)