The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Plymouth Police Car (not FL)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Canada RegionMessage format

sconut1
Posted 2013-10-09 11:25 PM (#402560)
Subject: Plymouth Police Car (not FL)

Elite Veteran

Hi All:

I'm posting this here, because I had absolutely no idea what to do with this little find of mine. I was having transmission work done to both my Fury (round 2), and my Mustang. During the test drive, I came across a salvage yard (more of a Sanford and Son's) that had a 1969 or '70 Plymouth (full-size) police car station wagon in the yard! Its in the old black and white RCMP colors (right for the year) and it looked relatively complete. Heck, even the paint didn't look that bad...mind you...if we drove past fast enough for me not to make out the grill to tell the year, don't put too much stock in my paint job assessment!

I also only saw one side of the car, so who knows what the other side looks like!

I had to put this out there; I know there's a few guys interested in police cars around, and I think it would be cool if someone from around here managed to snap up this car assuming the guy will sell it.

If anyone has any interest in this, please PM me. If your from the Edmonton area, I'll just let you know where the car is and if your from out of town, I'd be glad to drive past this place and get contact information for you, or have a much closer look at the car if you need me to.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sconut1
Posted 2013-10-17 8:38 PM (#404375 - in reply to #402560)
Subject: RE: Plymouth Police Car (not FL)

Elite Veteran

I drove past the yard again today at the request of another member here on the board. The car is still there, but not quite as nice as thought. I suppose that's the risk of assessing a car going 35 mph instead of stopping. It still looks reasonably solid, but it has a pretty good dent in the right rear 1/4; the glass is broken on the right rear 1/4 as well and the front end has some damage.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)