The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All MoPar Show
Moderators: Lancer Mike

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Rocky Mountain RegionMessage format

Sonoramic60
Posted 2022-08-14 5:13 PM (#623547)
Subject: All MoPar Show

Expert

Lads --
The Sixth Annual MoPar Fest in Colorado Springs will be held this coming Saturday, August 20, at Perkins Motor Company on Motor City Drive (just off I-25 in central Colorado Springs), 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. More info is on the Southern Colorado MOPARs homepage, but I must stress the best feature: that it is indoors in Perkins parking garage out of the sun -- or rain and hail. I can't bring either my 300C (also known as the Great White Whale or Moby Dick II, MDII for short) or the Big-Tailed Beast ('60 Fury) so the soiree needs some Forward Look representation. However, I'll be there with my '65 Sport Fury. I have to reiterate how nice it is to sit out of the sun or rain among a wide range of Chrysler products and I hope to see some of you there.
Joe Godec
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lancer Mike
Posted 2022-08-25 11:46 PM (#623805 - in reply to #623547)
Subject: RE: All MoPar Show

How was it Joe?  I'm sorry I didn't make it there.  If you have any images, I would love to see them.  I'm sure the FLs were few and far between, if any.  I had been driving my De Soto to Grand Lake through the summer and it was in sad shape.  I cleaned it up on Sunday, a day too late for the Perkins show.  Motor City is kinda fun to visit.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)