The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1963 Chrysler station wagon parts for sale
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - MISCELLANEOUSMessage format

jerrybev
Posted 2023-04-08 9:47 AM (#628825)
Subject: 1963 Chrysler station wagon parts for sale

Elite Veteran

in case you know someone restoring a 1963 Chrysler:
1963 Chrysler New Yorker station wagon parts for sale:
Selling interior, exterior parts below market value, locally, since I would prefer not to ship. My location is near Kernersville, North Carolina. 27284. Average price $40.

I also have a large pickup truck load of parts for 1963 Chrysler New Yorker station wagon including rear seat, wheel rims, steering wheel, glass, light assemblies, dash pad with no cracks, door handles, side moldings, interior and exterior parts, glass including front windshield and rear tailgate and side glass, and Carter 4 bbl AFB #3256S, 1965-1969, spare tire cover, fuse boxes, rear seat, and too many items to list. Of course, some of these parts will also fit 2 and 4 door cars plus interchange to fit Plymouth, Dodge, Desoto, and Imperial. Contact me with your needs, jerrybev1@yahoo.com
. These pictures show only a small part of what is available. See the pictures at: https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/1963-chrysler-new...
and scroll up to the top of the page.

Edited by jerrybev 2023-04-08 9:52 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)