Posted 2019-02-15 10:03 PM (#578271 - in reply to #578243) Subject: Re: 2019 Tri-State Swap Meet Meet
Location: The Mile High City
It was fun to have breakfast with Rick and Chris again!
1. a '55 De Soto door handle (pictured)
2. a set of '57 Dodge spinner wheel covers
3. a set of '57 Adventurer wheel covers
4. a collection of '59 De Soto tail light lenses
5. a '59 Dodge tail light lens and bezel
6. a '57 - '59 std fender mirror
Most folks thought their stuff was solid 24k gold. The Adventurer wheel covers were tempting at $120, but they were painted over with gold paint and there were small screw holes in the centers. I could have sworn I took a picture of them, but didn't see it on the camera. I ran into Teresa, Chris, Tony, and Gerad.