Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Valve cover gaskets

From: sb340
Remote Name:
Date: January 22, 2004
Time: 17:39:33


Does anyone know where I can find valve cover gaskets for a 354 poly? Are they the same as a 318 poly? My local parts stores cannot figure this out. They want to sell me gaskets for a 354 Hemi. They say there was not a 354 in 57. I've been over it several times but no one seems to know what a spitfire is. Thanks


Last changed: July 19, 2018