Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Leaking Tranny- Where To Begin?

From: JRS
Remote Name:
Date: July 15, 2002
Time: 19:46:28


it sounds like your torque converter seal. to replace you need to r&r the trans, remove the converter and then replace the seal. the seal is similar to an axle or pinion seal. the hard part is finding the seal.


Last changed: July 19, 2018