Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: dual master cylinder conversion

From: dave
Remote Name:
Date: July 13, 2002
Time: 14:40:15


A master cylinder from a full size 1970 chrysler will bolt up. Although, if you don't have an adjustable pushrod (I believe these only came with power brakes) you will either need to buy one, mopar performance produces them, or cut yours to length. Mine was adjustable, so I suppose a third option would be to find one of those.


Last changed: July 19, 2018