Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Transmissions(cast iron)

From: Frank Worsham,Jr
Date: September 07, 2001
Time: 11:34:26


Hello, I have a '59 PLymouth with the cast iron A-413 automatic. If you want to firm up the shifts, I'm told you can have the line pressure adjusted. I also hear spring changes can be made in the valve bodies to firm up. As to where you get them or how you do it, I'm unsure but am looking into it for my car. I will let you know if I find anything.


Last changed: July 19, 2018