Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Re: Hemi swap

From: Paul H
Date: August 09, 2001
Time: 00:16:43


All you need are the hemi heads, rockers, pushrods, exh. manifolds, and valve covers. Unbolt your single rocker heads, swap parts, and you have your hemi! I think hemi heads from any Dodge will work but pushrods will have to be from a 315 or 325 because of the length.


Last changed: July 19, 2018