Vote for The Forward Look Network on the Mopar Top 100 Sites 

Whats this??

From: Chuck Kryzer
Remote Name:
Date: October 20, 2002


I just recieved a 1960 Plymouth Station wagon, its a push button automatic, what I am wondering is what is the little ,looks like a small clutch pedal, next to the brake pedal??? Please help?!?!?


Last changed: July 19, 2018