Re: What kind of con rods do you use for a 4 in. stroke poly?

From: forwardlookfrank
Email: fwdlkfjw@bcpl.net
Date: November 30, 2001


Hello, You will have to get a custom crank to fit your powerflite or A-413 torqueflite. The MP crank has six bolts while the old poly has the eight bolt. Hope this helps. Stock Rods will work but you need custom pistons. I suggest some lightweight eagle rods for a 318 LA motor. They interchange. Take Care, Frank