Re: Chrysler rear window defrogger/WHERE'S THE BEE,,,,,,oops,,,,SWITCH

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: September 21, 2001


Hey Frank, just what we need, more input on a output subject. Later on tonight my wife will send you a picture of the defrogger switch (?) that is on this junk, (parts car) NYer. I have. There is a little chrome toggle switch under the dash. I have NO idea if this rear defogger was a add on by a person/dealer or is a gunuine factory unit. You look at the pictures and tell me what you think. As I've said before, If someone can use it, trade me some Harley parts. Thanks.