Re: Welcome new member - 1962 Chrysler New Yorker and 1963 Dodge Polara

Re: Welcome new member - 1962 Chrysler New Yorker and 1963 Dodge Polara

Great memories of my three and a half days in Colorado four years ago... up to Colorado Springs to the Garden of the Gods, then to Denver. It is in Denver somewhere, isn't it, that there's a Bubba Gump shop? Then across the Rockies, with an invigorating drive up Mt Evans one morning, the Glenwood Canyon, alongside the Crystal River on the way to Delta, just beautiful. And then down through Montrose, Ridgway, Ouray, Silverton to Durango.

I was told on my first trip that was the nicest drive in America and it certainly lived up to that description.

Ray