Re: multiple intakes dealer installed?

Gary

Yes, You have the story essentially correct. I’ve done a lot of research on the subject, since this was the way I built my 62 Plymouth.
I have collected several 1962 magazines with the 62 new car reports that cover the subject in detail
I have also talked to two people at Carlisle that have the original in line set ups on a 361,Both had worked at a family owned  Dodge  dealer They confirmed it was offered as an option for both 62 Plymouth/ Dodge, also the parts did not get shipped in the trunk From the factory
There is another story that Dodge Mopar Race factory team made 50 Dodge‘s with a 413 with the Inline 2x4 Carter’s
I met a person that is showing one of these cars with documentation, the engine type was left blank on the build sheet
There is also been a few of both makes come across the auction block over the past five years
I can share this file of data with you with photographs if you’d like.
Mark