new swap meet listings

Hi all,

I added a few listings to the swap meet page.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

For sale: I have an early (Jan) 413 block for sale. Std. bore and in real good condition, $400. No cyl.
gouges or pitting and very little ridge. I just recently disassembled this, it was not stuck and the original
main and rod bearings show some wear but no problems. Crank is available for additional $200, (also no
rust) Parts are located in Sarasota Florida. Contact: see swap page  link above. Page 1

For sale: 440 blocks several years available. motor home blocks, 9/64 date 426 street wedge motor
complete stock. 10/9/62 413 short block. 906 heads. stock rockers and shafts. street hemi intakes original.
440 cranks. 440 6bbl cast iron intake. 1962 max wedge intake. 4 bolt valve covers.. 4 bolt cork gaskets.70-
71 440 valve covers. HEMI race headers E-body. 440 race headers E-body. HEMI motor mounts. 440
motor mounts. 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury bucket seats, floor console, shifter, and cables. E-body super
stock leaf springs. 1964.361 complete running motor and transmission. 727 transmission cases, slip joint
and trunuon type. HEMI valve covers factory and chrome. used factory HEMI pistons..70 SuperBee front
bumpers.used glass. 1970 DODGE SUPERBEE 440-6pack auto complete restoration burnt orange in and
out bench column shift. pop out back windows not roll down very low production numbers. parts are in north east
Pennsylvania..small items can be brought down to Staten Island, Contact see swap page  link above. Page 1

I also revised Joe Suchy's parts list. He added these on the swap listings:
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

$90.00	each	62-65 "B" body, big block oil pan pick up, 3/8" thread w/Max Wedge pan
$200.00	each	62-65 "B" body standard big block oil pan
$50.00	each	Heater/defroster delete plug, 62-63 Plymouth

Joe Suchy also deleted the "1963 Dodge park light lenses" and "1963-1965 Dodge 'B' body, front & rear bumpers" from
the "coming soon" list. The vendors decided to NOT make these parts as reproductions, unfortunately!

Thanks,
Gary H.