From: moose135--- via MML
Date: Mon, Dec 2, 2019 12:47 PM
Subject:Carlisle Discount

The holiday discount on registrations for the 2020 All Chrysler Nationals is
now in effect! You can register for the Fun Field at this link:

https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2020%2D015

Regular price is $65 but the discount (applied automatically, you don't need
a code) brings it to $52. That gets you in the gate for the weekend, and
includes two people in the vehicle. Be sure to select "Mopar Mailing List"
on the club affiliation dropdown!  See you there!

Moose
John Musolino
2014 Durango Limited