new swap meet items

Hi all,

I updated the 1962-1965 Mopar Swap Meet. Below are the 3 new listings. The person's contact information is on page
one on  http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

For sale: 1962 Dodge Polara 500, owned 20+ years, original 361, automatic . Solid body, has surface rust. White with
red/white interior. Lots of work done over the years to include: Rebuilt front and rear suspension, later factory Mopar
disc brakes ,69 b body rear and new springs, new gas tank, stainless brake lines, manual steering, electronic ignition,
Edelbrock carb, HP exhaust manifolds and dual exhaust. Re-cored original radiator. Car will come with some parts. I'm
moving and thinning the herd. $17,000 obo Car is located in central NJ. Contact Larry...

For sale: 1963 Dodge Polara fenders, clean shape $500 for the pair. [central NJ] Contact Larry...

Wanted: 1962 Plymouth Fury, Savoy or Belevedere, instrument panel, manual transmission. Bezel must be in good
condition and not broken. Contact...

Thanks,
Gary H.