image1.jpeg

David C Hurd
via iPhone

On Aug 19, 2019, at 4:07 PM, chuckiiikropke <chuckiiikropke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have to see if mark wants it first. I think he needed a 19 though. If he dont want it its yours.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: 'David Hurd' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/19/19 6:00 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: Speedometer gear

Chuck:

I will buy it off of you.  I have a 1962 Dodge Polara 500 with 727 Transmission, 3.55 rear sure grip and 28 inch diameter tires.  That is just what I need.

How do we arrange to make the Trade.

My email is David C Hurd@xxxxxxx.
My address is 65 Caruthers Ln,  Chico, CA 95973
My phone number is 530-520-1616