Re: May 18th Omaha Show

Update on the I-29 situation.  It is now open all the way to Kansas City.  My wife drove on it yesterday and said it is still a bit of nightmare.  If you're getting on at Hwy 2 near Nebr. City you will apparently have to drive thru some water.  The wife said she saw an older Bronco on the on ramp to go northbound driving in water to the top of it's tires.  None of the other on/exit ramps between there and hwy 34 are open. Most have been completely washed away.  Coming from the north there is still a short 10-15 mile detour between mile marker 71 and 61 north of Council Bluffs.  Looks like the weather will be good.

Paul L.