Re: 100 AMP Alternators

I have the Powermaster alternator in both of my cars
working for two years no problem
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2019, at 9:17 AM, Hall (US), Ricky L <ricky.l.hall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Think my remanufactured 50 AMP alternator is failing already after just replacing it again on AutoZone’s lifetime warranty.  What is the point if they are just going to keep failing.

Anyone that has gone to a higher AMP alternator - what brand alternators are you all running?  Was thinking the only NEW alternators available were chrome.  But looked on Summit Racing and see several brands listed.

Tuff Stuff Performance High-Amp Output Factory Cast-Plus Alternators 8509CSP

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tff-8509csp/applications/make/dodge/model/dart/submodel/330/engine-size/5-2l-318

Powermaster Retro Alternators 7018

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/pwm-7018/reviews/