Re: pulley blues

I purchased an aluminum racing pulley from CVF Racing in MN for big block Dodge.

It fits perfectly.  Everything lined up including the timing and after installation I checked that and it was right on.

In the picture below I did some self engineering by adding an idler bearing which lines the alternator belt to clear the water pump better.

image1.jpeg

I took it on a good drive yesterday and all is well.  The alternator charge is more steady as it was bouncing around before.

David C Hurd
via iPhone