From: 'MARK EVANS' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/12/19 12:11 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 62 Plymouth 727 Stuck in 1st Gear after layup HELP

Car was finished in January in bad weather. This was the first real test drive

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2019, at 9:42 AM, chuckiiikropke <chuckiiikropke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would not do what they say that bothers me. If it worked fine the first time maybe check the fluid and I am not sure if it has a kickdown thats cable or linkage but make sure thats hooked up and adjusted correctly. The cable could be bent or binding in the sheath or the linkage could be stuck. The 727s I have delt with had manual valve bodies. If it drove fine before its gotta be something easy hopefully.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone