Re: Not mine 2/5

Nothing reliable that I know of. I’ve used several and they often miss cars that are on CR. I found there are no good shortcuts. I suggest once a week or so start with the cities north to south, entering 1969 and Chrysler into the search criteria.  I bet you will see a few pretty quickly. I spend less than an hour doing the searches I post on the site while watching a hockey game. It costs about a $1,000 to ship a car from the east coast to the west coast. If I  were looking for that very special car I would look beyond just the west coast. Just consider that 64 New Yorker I posted today. If I were searching for one, that would be the holy grail.  Don’t you do rugby or cricket or some type of football down under? Perfect time to do CR while watching. Easier than trying to figure out the rules.

Sent from my iPad