Re: 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Parts

That is a great car with personal history, he's lucky to get a chance to restore it.

I agree with the suggestions made already. I'd add to keep an eye on the 62-65 swapmeet page and browse the
vendor's page. Most of the links on the vendor's page are working and many are time tested vendors. Joe Suchy keeps a
current inventory list on the swap meet, for example, though he has a lot of used parts he does not list there.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

Thanks,
Gary H.