So here is my ad. I have more pics if needed.
https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/cto/d/rigby-1965-plymouth-belvedere/6782930688.html

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2018, at 3:03 PM, Robert Orsini <orsalak@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks guys I will post some pictures later.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2018, at 3:53 PM, Jason Rhoades <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice read. Well done Gary!
Jason

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 5:48:54 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help Selling my 65

Many years ago (15!) I posted a web page called "What is my 1962 to 1965 Mopar worth?" It was last updated in
2012 so I can't guarantee the resource links listed all still work. But I think the basic argument advanced there remains
valid.  The address is:
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/whatworth.html

Thanks,
Gary H.

post car, I don’t want to as  know   that there will never be another time in my life that I will own a b body car as
prices are getting nuts, but I need to.  Anyway my car runs and drives. The car was an original slant six but it now has
the good k member and a 440 in it. The motor is slightly suped up (heads, cam). It has a revers manual trans and an 8
3/4 rear with 4.10 sure grip gears.  The body is ok but had some bad bondo work done before I bought it and needs
one patch in the floor pan. I removed the interior and never was able to find the right stuff to put back in except I did
find van bucket seats for the front. I had wilwood disk brakes and master cylinder put in up front. With that info in
mind (and no pictures) can you guys and gals give me an idea what this car is worth? I just dont see a lot of two door
post cars for sale and don’t know where to start so I figured I would ask the pros.