From: Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018-12-12 6:54 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Speaking of selling cars

Hey Ricky.  Funny you'd say most are estate vehicles.  That's how l got mine.  l bought t off a guy who got it from an estate sale.  The story he told me, and yes l believe him, is that he bought the car from the original owner's daughter.  lt had been sitting in a quonset since the late 80s or early 90s.  l've owned it since 06.  l paid $800 for it pretty much the way you see it in the pictures, except there's a poly 318 originally under da hood.  And it had pretty small 14 inch wheels and tires.