[no subject]

LeRoar is for sale

--

At our local WPC Christmas dinner I announced that i will be selling LeRoar. I immediately had an interested buyer. If it works out it will be a win, win situation. The guy is probably mid fiftees and has 9 other Mopars. He is interested in keeping LeRoar and all it's documentation in tact and plans on keeping it "forever". He can even use the Leroar plates. He offered to leave it in my garage so that I wouldn't drop out of the club. I'm not going to do that but I won't drop out. He wants me to be around for  a reference on what has been done and how to fix things with LeRoar as needed. I'm giving him all my spare parts and some tools including a couple blocks, cranks, engine stand and hoist.

I will get him to join the groups too. Meaning this and the poly group. He will be a good addition. His name is Danny Peters. This isn't a done deal yet but most likely it will be..

I don't intend to abandon ship totally as concerns our groups but you know I have been scarce lately what with all my traveling for Woodhouse Auto Group. That has been taking up all my time and I love it! Delivering cars and trucks all over the place. No trailers involved for me. I drive them  Buy one from them and ask for me to deliver it :-)

You are a bunch of great guys and have no fear, LeRoar will be in good hands!

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318 poly w/goodies