Re: Garage lift

 My thought too................MO

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 1:05 PM 'dick shoup' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How can you take off the wheels? Is their some attachment?

Dick Shoup

On Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 12:57:54 PM CDT, glpavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Bill,
There is only one "model" of Kwik-Lift and you can check out all the features online.  The basic unit package is about
$1199 raw steel and the one I have is powder coated (red) $1399.  I ordered the optional casters under the lift since I have a double-deep garage and need to move the entire setup from one side of the garage to the other.  I have used this Kwik Lift for about six years now and am still thrilled with it.  I rebuilt my front suspension, installed a new rear end, re-wired the entire car (although the lift is not really needed until you get under it for neutral safety switch...& other wiring), as well as plumbing the entire new fuel system and four-wheel disc brakes.
Feel free to call my cell if you like...619-572-3008 in CA anytime.
Gary

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

-------- Original message --------
From: Bill Stevson <1stevson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/30/18 10:37 AM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: Garage lift

Gary, what model is your lift?

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:25 PM glpavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That is a very sad story; safety is paramount in our car hobby.  One of the prime reasons for me choosing my Kwik Lift was the "safety" aspect.  I did not want a tall hydraulic type lift for the following reasons; in earthquake prone California I did not want to chance tossing the elevated car into the house during a tremor, slim chance of hyd. failure dropping the vehicle on me, arm & neck fatigue working over my head, and the constraints of lower ceiling height making a four/two post hyd. lift untenable.
The Kwik Lift solves all the aforementioned "issues;" there is zero chance of the vehicle falling off the lift at full lift heigh, no chance of failing to secure car as the lift is secured by solid ramps and steel pins with no possibility of metal fatigue or failure, no arm or neck fatigue as the height allows me to work on a reclining creeper/on my knees with pad/and arms comfortably near parallel, and it fits with low 8' ceiling height garages. My tires are approx. 20" off the ground so it allows me full range of any repair or R&R of wheels/suspension/third member/trans/engine...and with the optional rolling casters, I move the entire car & lift with one hand from one side of the garage to the other; quite amazing.  Yes, this sounds like an AD or that I have stock in the company; no, just giving you all the features and benefits during your search for what lift may suit your needs.
Let me know if I can answer any further questions you my have; just email me and I will send you pics or my cell phone so we can discuss.
Gary P.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A