From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:13 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Oil Sending Unit Connection

I don't have a photo exactly like you ask but here is a link to a photo.

https://www.allpar.com/photos/vimages/mopar-photos/gauges/4.jpg

Should be the one on the left if you have an oil pressure gauge. The middle one is for a oil pressure light and the right
one is a an upgrade in case you want to use a gauge and an oil pressure warning light.

One wire attaches, except the upgrade of course.
https://www.allpar.com/history/mopar/electrical2.html has the instructions.

Thanks,
Gary H.