Re: Aftermarket A/C

Here are some aftermarket AC vendors I am aware of. Most have been around for a while. You can compare and call
with questions. How easy it is to contact them and get a professional response is one qualification people count in
their buying decision. Same applies with tech support.

Classic Auto Air in Texas
https://www.classicautoair.com/mopar_air_conditioning_mopar_ac/  (Typically, their catalog starts application listing
with 1966 Mopars, though that is probably oversight due to lack of information. A 1964 would fall into the "custom"
category I suppose.)

Vintage Air in Texas
https://www.vintageair.com/

Old Air Products in Texas
https://www.oldairproducts.com/

Nostalgic AC (NAC) in Florida
https://nostalgicac.com/

Also, whatever you install, consider the other factors about heat in the Plymouth:

* Use insulation that blocks heat, for example Dynamat heat insulator
http://www.dynamat.com/automotive-and-transportation/automotive-restoration/dynaliner/

* Make a muffler heat shield

* Have the car's  windows sealed with good rubber

Keep us posted as to your progress.

Thanks,
Gary H.