Re: Fw: Primer questions

My vote is for epoxy.
Mike

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 6:38 PM, <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am posting this email from Russ as it got misdirected.  (See "Original Message" below.)

He is asking a good question. My experience is painters have their own preferences and experience of what works for
them. I recall discussion like this: "Epoxy Primers vs. Urethane Primers… Which is better?"
https://www.sherwin-automotive.com/fleet-refinishing/media-center/blog/epoxy-primers-vs-urethane-primers

I don't recall discussion about using marine primer. With any luck our Mopars won't be sitting in water like a boat, but
the hurricanes may disagree!

As to how long a Mopar can stay safely stored in primer is one question I also can't recall being asked. I'd say ask the
manufacturer of the applied primer. But hopefully also some member has had that experience to share.

Thanks,
Gary H.