From: Milton Webster <miltonwbstr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/9/18 21:22 (GMT-05:00)
To: Club List <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Motor swap

Thanks a bunch !!!

I will post pics when done

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018, 19:20 Bill Parker <hemirr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a set of repro engine mounts both the engine side brackets and the k-member side mounts, a big block trans with the easiest swap being a 65 trans but you can make 62-64 work, a big block engine wiring harness or a bit of modification to yours, big block radiator or have a local rad shop move your radiator spigots, and situate your exhaust to mate up to whatever manifolds or headers you use. Finally one of a few possible oil pans, aftermarket or factory. Many people have been able to use the factory number 187 Pan, or the factory 62-65 B body pan big block can sometimes still be found used. I once made a 63 C body pan work with a bit of hammer work to the sump when doing one of these swaps.